The light in Greece has been praised for its influence as well as its unique and irresistible properties for ages. Please join us for a most magical workshop on beautiful Poros Island with two inspiring artists, Erin Dertner and Pamela Rogers.
They will guide you on this amazing adventure, painting the reflections of stone, sea and earth. The colors and air will stimulate as you paint in your desirable medium. One day you might paint at the harbor, another from a mountaintop or from the Peloponnese looking back at Poros.
You will also have to time to relax and explore and learn about the Greek culture. It will be a most inspirational and memorable experience, one to be treasured, and we hope to see you and your palette!
A bit about Pamela
The famed light and fabulous, rich colors are what drew Pamela to Greece in the 1980s. She can share what she has grown to love and help you to capture beautiful Poros Island and its environs, encouraging the stunning land and seascapes that you are sure to create.
She and Erin became fast friends when she first came to paint in Greece in 1992 and looks forward to sharing her command of love of art and Greece.
A bit about Erin
Erin has traveled extensively throughout Europe and fell in love with Greece on her first visit. She chose a workshop by Pamela and they have remained close since, linking forces many times to share their mutual joy.
Erin is enlivened by the shadows, colors and stark contrasts with her philosophy being, “There is no better life than to study the world with a paintbrush in hand and a heart full of gratitude."
What is included?
- Transfer Piraeus - Poros
- Transfer Poros - Piraeus
- Bed and Breakfast and several dinners
- Welcome reception with mezes and wine
- Daily workshop except on days away (you may still bring your supplies)
- Afternoon critique
- Day trip to Hydra Island with guide
- One night glamping on Eco Olive farm
- Greek Night
- Day trip to Nafplio with guide and lunch
- Wine tasting at local winery
- Picnic at Temple of Poseidon
- Greek cooking class (world - renowned)
- Round trip flights to Athens
- 3 Dinners out and about
- Lunches unless specified
- Art Supplies (email either or both artists for suggestions)
Options not included:
- Spetses Island
- Boat trip around Poros
- Poros Fishing Trips
- Rib boat excursion with Nakas Boats
- Rent your own Center Console for the day with Poros Boat Rentals
- Land of the Wolves
- Quad rental to explore the island
*May 20 - June 03 / 2023
$2750.00 per person, double occupancy, min of 6 guests - Single Supplement $500.00 per person
Children under 6 come as our guest! Children 6-10 come for 1/2 price!
$900,00 Non-refundable deposit due October 20, 2022
ALL final payments are due on or before March 20, 2023
If any payments are late there will be a $150.00 charge.
*By purchasing now, you confirm you have read and agree to Meraki Expedition’s Terms and Conditions. -